Private Lesson with Tina C. Zhang
Each of us is an unique human being in different physical structures and living with a particular professions, and we do always expect everything getting better and feeling the needs for a greater living and extraordinary health - So here, we begin to improve the value of life in a very special way.
The private lesson includes classical Tai Chi, Medical Qi Gong and Tao Meditation - a training beyond physical fitness by professionals.
- Classical Tai Chi (Taijiquan) - Classical Northern Wu Style Tai Chi will be taught for healthier body and stronger mind that Tai Chi is famous for.
- Classical Cheng Style Ba Gua Zhang - The Eight Trigram Palms is another Chinese Internal Style Martial Arts and a sister of Tai Chi. It circles, strikes, and coils the body to develop spiral energy in the body, manifest the "Book of Change", aka, I Ching - the second (the first is the Bible) popularly translated Chinese classical book in the world.
- Chinese Internal Style Martial Arts weapons - Training Sword, Deer Horn Knives, Broadsword for martial arts or acting.
- Medical Qi Gong - Individualized approach to find the root that cause energy unbalance that ruin your health, and teach a tailored Qi Gong exercise just for you to practice. Or, learn any set of Qi Gong of "Earth Qi Gong for Women", "The Three Treasures", "The Turtle & Snake" "The Eight Pieces of Brocade" for health and longevity.
- Tao Meditation - Ancient Chinese Taoist philosophy and posture guided meditation for every mind that looking for calm, balance, clarity, and freedom.
- Boxing & Kick-boxing Work out - This uplifting exercise for stress relief, confidence, and you DO wear boxing gloves and learn great technique of punches and kicks!
You are not only can chooce from these topics in your private lessons, but also can combine them according to your personal needs. The private lesson is one on one and one hour long with flexible schedule at your convenience. If you wanted to choose your home/Gym location for the lessons (Manhattan only. If the distance between your location and our's is a travel-time-consuming, an additonal fee will be applied, that makes the cost vary for 1 hour lesson from $125 to $150).
"Some people like to relax in the bar or spa, some like to go fishing, some need to dance or do other beautiful things to take temporary breaks from busy life. Therefore, taking time to learn these lessons will transmit deeper meanings that far beyond just relaxation. It's a processing of acquiring knowledge and skills that make better rhythmic unite with your own soul and body into the power of calmness, that accompany the gifted you to be more successful on what you do, leisure or business" - Tina
Monday - Saturday. 10:00am - 6:00pm
Price: $100 for 1 hour lesson - In our private out-door garden, lower Manhattan.
$125 for 1 hour lesson - In a rented studio, or your home/gym, or any locations in Manhattan, NYC.
$75 per person if 2 persons.
Cash, Check, Credit Card.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
Payment due as soon as the appointment is confirmed. You will get a 48 hours reminder for the appointment.
If your appointment confirmed within 48 hours, your need to pay immediately.
If you notice us the cancellation less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, a $50 fee will be charged. (No fee will be charged if you reschedule the appointment 72 hours prior to the appointment).
No refund if you have no-show at scheduled appointment.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 347-558-5674 (or Text)